Friday, October 3, 2008

The Day I Hate

Today had started to be really good but as it went on, I hated everything about it. My friends were not at school. My cell phone battery is dropping like there is no tomorow. Jeremiah and I got into huge fight. And I bet you can just guees who or what it was over. His girlfriend. Well, this is how it all started. I was at breakfast sitting down with Tiffany, about one of my friends who decided to come today. Well, anyway, She just looked at me with that look that said, You gonna do something. So I turned my head, not wanting to start trubble. Then I look back around she just would not keep her eyes off of me. This went on for about 20 damn minutes finnaly i got sick of it, And stood up and told her to look some where else. And she just stared at me. I said what. She said Jeremiah told me everything: about how you touch and feel him all the time. And about you asking him out. I was so stunned I didnt know what to say for the first time in my life i was spechless. I turned to her i said i didnt ask him out he ask me out and she said oh yeah i said oh yeah and showed her the text message that he ahd sent me asking me out. She looked at me and said well if you wernt all over him then maybe he wouldnt be all over you you fucking whore. I grabbed the back of her hair and bent her head back and hitt her in the face so hard. Her nose was bleeding. I was on top of her with her hair in one hand and my fist hitting her face i have no clue how namy times. It took 3 teachers 2 cops and tiffany to get and keep me off her. Then she called me a bitch. I got loose from the cops and the teachers and got right up in her face and said what, bitch what you want your ass kicked again. Do something. Then that is how it happened and I wanted to do that for so long and I never thought that I could but she says something else to me Ill make sure to brake her nose next time, I HATE THAT FUCKING FAT BITCH!!!!!

No comments: