Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10-01-08 ( A Happy Ending)

Hey, this is the best day of my life the guy that I have loved for over 2 years has finally asked me out, but the stupid thisg is I said no. And even though I thought this would make me happy, it didn't. The part that maked me happy, is that he evenn ask me out, that he thought about me. I know that I sound stupid, like guys think that love don't matter to a girl. But it really does. Even though I wanted him, I had to say no, couse he acted so stupid I mean the stupid part it is: he was still dating the girl that he still plans on marring. Can you say bootycall. i have a feeling that his girlfriend will find out and she will come and ask me about it like I am the one who did something wrong. All that I can say is if she was doing her ajob as a girlfrien then, he wouldn't be running to me. I stayed the night at my friends tasha's house, we really stayed in her dad's camper. But anyways I got scared shitless. I have never been so scared in my entire life, I mean I was going to bed with a knife underneath my pillow.
Well, GOTTA GO, PEACE!!!!

No comments: