Thursday, September 11, 2008

09-11-08 Same Day Differ Time

Ok I am all alone now Jeremiahs not here and i ahve all things to myself. I can now tell you things that I can't tell anyone else. Like I said I was thinking about the World Trade Centers and how everyone that lost their lives won't see what we can do for the future and do for their future of what they have left behind. I was reading an article called. I Found Him To Late. I was about a girl who was adopted at birth and found out 19 years later that her Dad was one of the Heros who took over the terrorist that were taking over the plane that was going to crash into the Pentagon. She meet all of her half sisters and brothers. And even got to meet her Dads new wife. The moral of the story is don't be afraid of who and what your looking for even if you found it way..to late. I was really thinking about what if I had been one of those people that was one those planes where I would be today. Would I even be here. What if I was someones family member who had lost their lives that day. Would I ever love someone of a differ origen again, I mean I'm not racist I love everyone. But what would you do? IDK what I would do. Jeremiah hurt my feelings today really bad. And he knew that he did. Throwing his girlfiend up in my face that really does hurt. For all you girls out there who loves someone who is already taken, don't think "O, I'm not gonna be a homewrecker," Do it go after what you wanting. It took a long time for me to know that. And now that I do, he is going to be mine.

No comments: