Tuesday, September 16, 2008

09-16-2008

Hey,
Its me again. My brother Chris got into a fight today at school, and that guys bitch about got her head knocked off too. For those reading this, and don't know me I'm posted as the girl who acts before and don't think at all. I talked to that girl that I told to that was in college. I know it seems weird but we go to the graveyard all the time. Well, we did until her time became all about school, work, and not me. Not saying that I want all of her time to go on me. But, I do miss her. We were like two peas n a pod. -lol- We have done so many crazy things together. Like this one time, three of our friends,Justin A., Justin R., and Josh S., we somehow got a green wig and wore it all around town. I know that some of you are going to think that it was stupid but, it was sorta fun and crazy. We loved breaking the rules. Like once I walked in to Wal-Greens, and told the clerk that I had explosive SHITS!!!, and what would I need to take for me to feel better. I laughed my ass off. The whole way out of there. I think that we all knew that the clerk knew that it was a joke. And IDK if she got mad about it or not. But I haven't stepped a foot in to that store since that.
Well I'm gonna go. PEACE OUT!!!!!

No comments: