Tuesday, September 16, 2008

09-16-08

Hey,
It's me again I found out yesterday that I can take GED so tomorraw I start GED for sure. And I also found out that Jeremiah's brother mathew is nad at me couse he thinks that i snitched on Jeremiah, but I didnt I never would have done that. My brother got in to a fight to day at school. He kicked this dudes ass. HELL YA!!!! And that dudes bitch bout got here head knocked off by me and chris's, thats my brothers name, girlfriend. I thank god that chris has so many people around him that love him and think of him. I have no idea what this dude behind me is doing to this other computer. I think that he is taking the computer apart.-lol- I talked to Jennifer, the one that is in college, I know this seems weird, but we are going to the graveyard. Wene ever I can get her ass out of school and wene she don't get sick. I have a big surprise for her. She won't even let me talk to her long. So I can't get anything past her. But, I love her to death. I'm gonna go, peace.

No comments: