Wednesday, September 17, 2008

09-17-08

Hey,
It's me again. thinking about some things. I was so wrong this morning. Me and my mom got in to a fight, not a fist sight or anything like that. Just a family fight.We fought from the time that I woke up this morning, till she dropped me off at school this morning. Over something so stupid. I can't even remamber. But' knowing me and my mom, it was over something stupid. My Dad didn't even say anything, like he knew that it was going to happen. It's weird how adults know everything. I think that it is. My sister might be pregnant again. She had her first kid wene she was 17. And shes only 18 now and she thinks that she is pregnant. Can you spell whore. It's like she had no respect for herself and no respect for her kid. I can't stand her half the time. That is why im moving out in two months with my other sister. Although she has a baby, well shes 6 years old, but she will always be a baby to me, shes autistic. For those who don't know what that means, she has a bad case of middle-retardation. And she has dwarf defenciency. She is so cute though. Ok anyways although she has a baby she really takes care of it. And I mean like the best mother I have seen, I mean besides my mom. She will always be my favorite. I love her so much. I found out 3 years ago that she is dieing. She has a life span of 5 years and now she only has 2 left. It get hard sometimes to face reality that the only person who cares about you 24/7 is going to die. I can't stand the thought of dieing. So I try no to think about it that much.
Well, I'm gonna go, Peace

No comments: