Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Choose You! (poem)

I got the world at a raveling string, leave it to you to unravel me again. Non respected in a universe this size. My mind is folding is folding and unfolding tonight. You can be my star, and I wonder where you are, it's not that hard to do. I choose you from the billions of billions. I will be changed from the moment of I Do. I choose you with a thousand guitars starting a song that goes on and on for as long as you choose me too. So if you think one kiss makes me stole at all. Wish you could feel the way the Earth beneath me falls. Like were spinning with the possibilities. I could be anything with you beside me. I'm calling you my star, I wonder where you are. It's not that hard to do, I choose you, so choose me too. I know that everything changes in time, and I'm not afraid of whats coming. Ill guard your heart if you'll guard mine. Cause loves not a thought, So, choose me too.


I hope you like it I wrote it and sent it in to a recording studio, and It is now a song, really a soundtrack for the movie Moondance Alexander, It's sung by Emily Wright.

No comments: